Asked by Anonymous User ,31 years

on 27/7/18

i'm 25, 2 month ago i work till 4am after that i tried to sleep but couldnt, with in 20-30min i have some vibration on my body i feel blood flowing on my whole body from leg to head then i did vomit, after few min i tired to sleep but i started to thinking in head like looping i cant explain and sweating. then i slept next morning i woke up at 11am i missed my office for the first time after few day i went for movie i felt same feeling but visual change mean i saw picture zooming out i'm scared. i thought i have blood pressure high from now i checked but its normal. after that once a week i felt that feeling now its increasing time its been 2weeks its good i havent felt. what could be this issue?

Replies to question

Thank you for the question. It seems like you are having the insomnia and sleep disorder. If its really troublesome and affecting your daily behavior you need some sort of medicine and counselling to intervene. Please visit some neuropsychiatrist for the further evaluation and prescription of medicine if necessary. You can visit some major hospital for consultation! Hope this will solve your issue.

Answered on 28/7/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters