Asked by Anonymous User

on 29/5/21

Namaste Doctor It's been since around 7 to 8 years that I have been having frequent bowel in a day. I normally have 3 times bowel in a day. During the last lockdown, I had an abdominal pain and I was having 3 to 4 times bowel. The stool was oily diarrhea and unusual. Then, I did my check up with one of the gastroenterologist in Newroad. I had been doing the treatment with him since last 8 months but I stopped going there in his clinic because he doesn't tell me what is the problem. He tells it is chronic gastritis and I need to take medicine for one and half year. I also didn't much improvement and then I stopped going there. I did all my test in his clinic. I did blood test, endoscopy, biopsy and colonoscopy. In the medical report, I have hamerroids, hpylori, GERD. The doctor also told me that I have chronic gastritis. After not seeing any improvement, I did ayurvedic treatment, I felt much better and I saw little improvement. My problem is that at the moment that I feel like going to the toilet from time to time. In the morning after waking up, I have a normal stool but I have musky and greasy stool after eating food. Doctor, can you please tell me what is the problem and what should I do?

Replies to question

According to provided information provisional diagnosis is irritable bowel syndrome... get help from gastroenterologist and a psychiatrist.... 👍🙏

Answered on 30/5/21

Dear user, if you would like to book an online consultation, please go through the link below, https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/gastroenterologist

Answered on 29/5/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters